do you ever just feel like you’re just completely worthless and unattractive on a physical and emotional level and you’re just never good enough because there’s always someone else that overpowers you with their pretty face and personality and you just instantly back down because you feel you have literally nothing to fight against with
No magic whatsoever. Just awesome canon parallels in AU settings. In case you are hesitant, I’ve included the fic summaries to entice you.
- The Scavengers* - After an unexpected moment causes Draco & Hermione to realize a steamy, mutual attraction, keeping things hidden from their friends becomes the least of their concerns. Secrets from a bloodstained past begin to unravel, and something diabolical stalks the haunted grounds of Rowling University. Something that has its twisted sights set on Hermione.
- Through The Window, We Go - When Draco Malfoy, a suburban thug with nothing better to do than cause trouble and run from the police, climbs through his next door neighbor’s window in hopes of hiding away he finds himself dodging thrown books and accusations from a very disgruntled Hermione Granger. And, despite heated arguments over right and wrong, Draco is tempted to steal Hermione’s heart away.
- For The World Has Passed Away - Draco Malfoy is trapped in an engagement to a woman he does not love, but on a fateful voyage to America, he meets another woman who will change his life and show him that love is worth dying for.
- the clock is slow - saying no to this wasn’t an option.
- Hack It!* - Voldemort is the brilliant, ruthless heir of a crumbling criminal empire. Amateur computer hacker Hermione Granger has to do volunteer work at Azkaban Prison, or else her dream of going to Duke is taking a one-way ticket down the toilet. But as Hermione learns this handsome murderer has more in common with her than she thinks, the rising mob war becomes the least of her worries…
- Have A Nice Day! - Tom Riddle: secret, brilliant heir to the biggest company in the world, VoldeMart. Hermione Granger: sent to his prestigious school on full scholarship because VoldeMart outsourced her parents’ jobs to China. Bridges burn. Sparks fly.
- Nightingale - Brilliant student and prospective MI5 recruit Hermione Granger is inadvertently thrown back in time by a top-secret government experiment- Right into the lap of aspiring bio-engineer Tom Riddle, who she knows in her time as the man whose dangerous ambition will herald a nation’s ruin…
- The Scientist - Attraction builds between Hermione and her best friend’s older brother, yet she can’t tear her mind from the mysterious puzzle that is her critical theory professor: Dr. Riddle.
- Witch - She turns back to look at him and he reaches out to take her - but their hands never touch.
- Exposed - It wasn’t supposed to be like this. She was not supposed to be stuck in a cave with Professor Tom Riddle.
*wip, regularly updated
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
i hate it when u stop being friends w someone or u break up w someone cos uve got all this information about them like at the back of ur mind like their birthday or their favorite game or whatever, and even years later things will come up and you’ll think about that person and its like. oh. and it never really Stops
"Dylan O’Brien just hugged a fan who broke down crying. He gave her his name tag."
If you don’t love Dylan O’brien, you’re wrong.
Lunars were a society that had evolved from an Earthen moon colony centuries ago,but they weren’t human anymore. People said Lunars could alter a person’s brain - make you see things you shouldn’t see, feel things you shouldn’t feel, do things you didn’t want to do. Their unnatural power had made them a greedy and violent race, and Queen Levana was the worst of all of them.